Jamie and her team are adept at planning, preparing, scouting, shooting and processing multi-day, many-talent and multiple location shoots.
Jamie thrives during challenging projects and big productions. Ask her about the 45 dog & cat, 4- day shoot!
When working with animals on set, you need a team that is experienced in all the unique details and special considerations of animal shoots. This is your team.
The team are also able to shoot fully remotely, when client creative and corporate teams are in multiple remote locations. If you and/or your client are unable to attend the shoot, they’ve got you covered.
Production services include but are not limited to:
- Shot list conceptualization
- Animal model calls/scouting (Jamie has a database of 350+ So Cal animal models)
- Animal training
- Animal grooming
- Location scouting
- Production for still shoots
- Prop procurement
- Lifestyle / on-location pet photography
- Studio pet photography
- Production & creative direction for video shoots
- Cinemagraph conceptualization and design
- Video capture
- Remote shoot viewing + tech pre-pro for agency + clients
- Covid-19 testing and compliance
Producing high-end results is truly a team effort, and when you need not just a creative, but a true collaborator and partner in your corner, Jamie is your gal.
She always has your best-interests in mind.
Recent thoughts from one of Jamie’s NYC ad agency clients:
“We could not have done this without your patience and professional candor/experience! We knew we had the right partner early on and are so grateful for your whole team.”
Ready to get your production rolling?